Skip to main content

Artfully Sent Cricut Class–Scrapbook Page

Well, we have explored all of the feature keys of the Artfully Sent Cricut collection.  We have made pop-up cards, sentiment cards, scene cards, sleeve cards (both pocket and overlay), and pocket cards.  Now it’s time to do something different with the cartridge that is all about cards.  We are going to make a Scrapbook Page.
Artfully Sent Cricut Class 07 (1)
I finally got to implement some techniques that I have wanted to do for quite a while now.  First of which, is using a heart cut to create the flowers.  Simply cut a bunch of hearts (I then embossed mine), fold them in half and adhere in a circle.  Voila – a flower!
Artfully Sent Cricut Class 07 (2)
Next is using a template to sponge a design.  On this page I used an oval with the word “smile” cut out of it.  I sponged it with Colonial White ink and then embossed it with White embossing powder.
Artfully Sent Cricut Class 07 (3)
I used this exact same technique with a pocket card at the bottom of the page.  In addition, the pocket cards make great journaling spots or extra embellishments on the page.
Artfully Sent Cricut Class 07 (4)

You can come and create this page at my next Artfully Sent Cricut Class, Saturday, July 25 at 9am in my studio in Amelia, VA.
Cost is $12 if you own the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge. Simply bring your Cricut, Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge Bundle, and I'll supply the rest and walk you through the cuts.
Cost is $24 if you don't own the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge, because I'll cut all of your pieces for you ahead of time.
To sign-up for the class you can simply leave a comment here on this post or email me.  If you can’t attend the class I can put together a kit for you to complete on your own (cut or uncut – same price as above add $5 if shipping applies).
Thanks for stopping by.
Jaime




Comments

  1. Jaime, THIS IS SO PRETTY!! Love it! People should be busting down your down to get to this class!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

June Card Club–Sympathy and Get Well

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!  I hope you are taking some time this weekend to thank those that have fought for our freedom and remember those that lost their lives defending this country.  This weekend is so much more than bright sunny days, grilling food, and spending time with family.  I hope you enjoy every aspect of it. Perhaps these cards can also brighten your day. These are the cards that we will create at my June Card Club on Thursday, June 30 from 6:30-9:30pm . Per requests from my regular attendees, I chose to focus on sympathy and get well cards. This card features a retired stamp set, Kiss It Better , but I really wanted to use it. I love how the band-aids act as closures to the ripped card front. This card is much easier than it looks.  The flower is just circles that have been folded.  I added a stem from our Artiste Cricut collection (which is retiring on July 31 by the way). Having a bad day? This card is sure to brighten it and give you some encouraging wo

June Stamp of the Month Blog Hop–Ice Cream Dream

Yeah!  I am finally getting a chance to participate in another blog hop.  We have 50 Close to My Heart Consultants participating in this month’s Stamp of the Month Blog Hop .    If you lose your place along the way the complete list of participants can be found here.   If you have come here from Kathleen Androlewicz’s Blog you are on the right path. The June Stamp of the Month is entitled Ice Cream Dream (S1506) (Set of 7). Here is a picture of this stamp set. I chose to make a card with this stamp because I thought it would be perfect for a birthday! I chose a pattern from our How-To-Book, Wishes: Simple Side View .  I love the cut-out on the front of the card to reveal a little bit of what is inside. I colored the ice cream truck with some of our ShinHan Markers (Peony Purple, Warm Grey 4, Tender Pink, Turquoise Blue, Golden Yellow, and the Blender for some shading). Then I simply added some of our new washi tape from the Carnival Washi Tape pack (Z3067), s

Christmas Cards

Christmas Card Workshop  - Saturday, November 12 from 10a-3p in my studio in Amelia, VA.   Join me to make 15 cards (3 each of 5 designs). Contact me to register.  Choose one of the options below. Here's the list of tools that I used.