Skip to main content

December Scrapbook Club–White Pines

Who wants to create their Christmas layouts BEFORE the holiday even gets here?  Me too!!  That way all I have to do is print pictures and adhere them to my layouts.  Voila, memories preserved!

This year’s Christmas collection is called White Pines and that’s the collection we will be using for my December Scrapbook Club classes.

White Pines WOTG P1&2

After using the Gold Glitter Papers for my Christmas cards I new I wanted to add some sparkle to these pages as well.  It won’t be quite as sparkly once you get your photos on there.  The sparkle will just be a photo mat.

White Pines Close-Ups (1)

As you can see these pages will feature some cuts from the new Cricut Artistry collection. 

White Pines Close-Ups (2)

The stamp set that comes in the Workshop on the Go kit will be a nice addition to your collection of Christmas stamps. My favorites were the holly leaves and berries. 

White Pines WOTG P3&4

Not only does the stamp set feature Christmas images (trees, holly leaves, etc.), but there are also snowflakes and every day sentiments.

White Pines Close-Ups (3)

In addition to the embellishments that come in the Workshop on The Go Kit and the Gold Glitter Paper, I also added the Fern Thick Twine.

White Pines Close-Ups (4)

Do you want to join us in making the 4 pages shown above at my December Scrapbook Club? 

Come and create with us!
Thursday, December 10 at 6:30pm
Saturday, December 12 at 10am  (this date is for Club Members only)
 
Cost starts at just $36 and includes a full paper packet (you'll have leftovers) and all of the embellishments needed to complete the pages.
But, remember you choose how much you want to spend and purchase only the embellishments and tools that you want.

If you aren’t local, I can put together a kit for you with all of the products as well as my cutting diagrams and instructions.
Register by Friday, November 20 to reserve your seat
If you can't make it to the workshop, simply purchase a kit and I'll include my instructions for both layouts for free.


But WAIT, there’s more. 

I have created an “Extra” Kit that will use your leftover paper and embellishments to create even more scrapbook pages.

The White Pines “Extra” Kit is $14 and will include my cutting diagrams, additional cardstock, and the White Pines Complements.

White Pines Extra Kit Pages 5&6

White Pines Extra P5&6
It’s difficult to see in the photos, but these pages feature more cuts from the new Cricut Artistry collection.

White Pines Close-Ups (5)Be sure to purchase the Gold Glitter Paper pack.  It includes 1 sheet of a bright Gold, 1 sheet of a rose Gold, and 1 sheet of White.  The title and snowflakes on this page were cut from the White Glitter sheet.

White Pines Close-Ups (6)These kraft pieces are so cute and come in the White Pines Complements that are include in the price of the “Extra” kit.

White Pines Extra Kit Pages 7&8

White Pines Extra P7&8

This layout will highlight 10 photos.  I love it when you can get lots of photos on just one layout.

White Pines Close-Ups (8)
This “holly jolly” tag makes the perfect title and Santa is one of my favorite cuts on the Cricut Artistry collection. It’s just 4 cuts that are all layered on top of each other.

 White Pines Close-Ups (9)

Reminder, the White Pines “Extra” kit is $14 and will include my cutting diagrams, additional cardstock, and the White Pines Complements(This purchase is an add-on to the class or kit as it uses the extras/leftovers from the class.)

Leave a comment or email me if you are interested in a kit or attending the class.

Thanks for stopping by.

Jaime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June Card Club–Sympathy and Get Well

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!  I hope you are taking some time this weekend to thank those that have fought for our freedom and remember those that lost their lives defending this country.  This weekend is so much more than bright sunny days, grilling food, and spending time with family.  I hope you enjoy every aspect of it. Perhaps these cards can also brighten your day. These are the cards that we will create at my June Card Club on Thursday, June 30 from 6:30-9:30pm . Per requests from my regular attendees, I chose to focus on sympathy and get well cards. This card features a retired stamp set, Kiss It Better , but I really wanted to use it. I love how the band-aids act as closures to the ripped card front. This card is much easier than it looks.  The flower is just circles that have been folded.  I added a stem from our Artiste Cricut collection (which is retiring on July 31 by the way). Having a bad day? This card is sure to brighten it and give you some encouraging wo

June Stamp of the Month Blog Hop–Ice Cream Dream

Yeah!  I am finally getting a chance to participate in another blog hop.  We have 50 Close to My Heart Consultants participating in this month’s Stamp of the Month Blog Hop .    If you lose your place along the way the complete list of participants can be found here.   If you have come here from Kathleen Androlewicz’s Blog you are on the right path. The June Stamp of the Month is entitled Ice Cream Dream (S1506) (Set of 7). Here is a picture of this stamp set. I chose to make a card with this stamp because I thought it would be perfect for a birthday! I chose a pattern from our How-To-Book, Wishes: Simple Side View .  I love the cut-out on the front of the card to reveal a little bit of what is inside. I colored the ice cream truck with some of our ShinHan Markers (Peony Purple, Warm Grey 4, Tender Pink, Turquoise Blue, Golden Yellow, and the Blender for some shading). Then I simply added some of our new washi tape from the Carnival Washi Tape pack (Z3067), s

Christmas Cards

Christmas Card Workshop  - Saturday, November 12 from 10a-3p in my studio in Amelia, VA.   Join me to make 15 cards (3 each of 5 designs). Contact me to register.  Choose one of the options below. Here's the list of tools that I used.