Skip to main content

Scrapbook Club–Charlotte Workshops Your Way

Happy New Year!  The new year is perfect for trying new things and next month’s scrapbook club is no different. 

Close To My Heart has introduced a new program called Workshops Your Way.  It is a kit that includes a full paper packet (12 sheets of matching paper), complements (coordinating stickers and chipboard/vellum), and 2 other coordinating embellishments for just $26.95.  Then with this kit they have created a workshop to make 3 12”x12” scrapbooking layouts, a Picture My Life (pocket scrapbooking) page, and cards.  The directions for the workshop can be found HERE on my website.

At my Scrapbook Club in February we will create three 12”x12” scrapbooking layouts and the Picture My Life page for the new Charlotte collection.

Charlotte Pgs 1&2

This collection features so many nuetral colors that it will match most any photos. 

Charlotte Close-Ups (1)

This picture shows all of the embellishments that come in the Workshops Your Way kit; Charlotte Complements, Black/Gold Ribbon, Treasured Puffies (the gold puffy stickers).

Charlotte Close-Ups (2)

This particular pack of Complements includes the chipboard pieces that you can see here.

Charlotte Pgs 3&4

Each new paper packet featured in the new Seasonal Expressions Idea Book includes 12 sheets of patterned paper.  There are 12 different designs front and back on 6 sheets of paper.  One of the sheets is Picture My Life (PML) pocket cards that are ready to be cut out.

Charlotte Close-Ups (5)

The word “LOVE” is printed on the paper and is one of the 3x4 picture my life cards printed on one of the sheets of patterned paper.

Charlotte Close-Ups (6)

This is one of my favorite pictures.  I used the Triangle Border Punch and then wove the Black/Gold Ribbon through the triangles to create the edge on the triangle at the corner of the layout in this picture.

Charlotte Pgs 5&6

 

The Picture My Life cards are perfect for creating titles on pages as well.

Charlotte Close-Ups (3)

Here’s a close up of the PML card as the title. 

Charlotte Close-Ups (4)

This last photo shows a PML card as the perfect place to put your journaling.

Charlotte PML

Even once you finish with the 3 12”x12” layouts there are still enough pocket cards left to create a Picture My Life pocket page.  I even added the Gold/Silver Overlays to add some special words and embellish the photos.

Would you like to join us in making the 6 pages plus the pocket page shown above at my February Scrapbook Club? 

Come and create with us!
Sunday, February 7 at 2pm
Thursday, February 11 at 6:30pm
 
 

Cost starts at just $30 for the Workshops Your Way kit (paper packet, complements, ribbon, puffies)

Remember you choose how much you want to spend and purchase only the embellishments and tools that you want.
If you aren’t local, I can put together a kit for you with all of the products as well as my cutting diagrams and instructions.

Register by Monday, January 18 to reserve your seat and customize your order.

If you can't make it to the workshop, simply purchase a kit and I'll include my instructions for both layouts for free.

Leave a comment or email me if you are interested in attending the class or purchasing a kit.

Thanks for stopping by.

Jaime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June Card Club–Sympathy and Get Well

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!  I hope you are taking some time this weekend to thank those that have fought for our freedom and remember those that lost their lives defending this country.  This weekend is so much more than bright sunny days, grilling food, and spending time with family.  I hope you enjoy every aspect of it. Perhaps these cards can also brighten your day. These are the cards that we will create at my June Card Club on Thursday, June 30 from 6:30-9:30pm . Per requests from my regular attendees, I chose to focus on sympathy and get well cards. This card features a retired stamp set, Kiss It Better , but I really wanted to use it. I love how the band-aids act as closures to the ripped card front. This card is much easier than it looks.  The flower is just circles that have been folded.  I added a stem from our Artiste Cricut collection (which is retiring on July 31 by the way). Having a bad day? This card is sure to brighten it and give you some encouraging wo

June Stamp of the Month Blog Hop–Ice Cream Dream

Yeah!  I am finally getting a chance to participate in another blog hop.  We have 50 Close to My Heart Consultants participating in this month’s Stamp of the Month Blog Hop .    If you lose your place along the way the complete list of participants can be found here.   If you have come here from Kathleen Androlewicz’s Blog you are on the right path. The June Stamp of the Month is entitled Ice Cream Dream (S1506) (Set of 7). Here is a picture of this stamp set. I chose to make a card with this stamp because I thought it would be perfect for a birthday! I chose a pattern from our How-To-Book, Wishes: Simple Side View .  I love the cut-out on the front of the card to reveal a little bit of what is inside. I colored the ice cream truck with some of our ShinHan Markers (Peony Purple, Warm Grey 4, Tender Pink, Turquoise Blue, Golden Yellow, and the Blender for some shading). Then I simply added some of our new washi tape from the Carnival Washi Tape pack (Z3067), s

Christmas Cards

Christmas Card Workshop  - Saturday, November 12 from 10a-3p in my studio in Amelia, VA.   Join me to make 15 cards (3 each of 5 designs). Contact me to register.  Choose one of the options below. Here's the list of tools that I used.