Skip to main content

Monthly Card Club–Sugar Rush including PML Happy Mail

I finally have a second to share with you the pictures and details of my next Card Workshop.  There has been a big demand for Sunday Card classes and I’m happy to oblige.

Sunday, March 5 from 2-5pm

Card Club 02 - Sugar Rush (0)

We will make 8 cards total (2 each of 4 designs) and a PML Happy Mail

What is PML Happy Mail you ask?  You take a full sheet of the PML cards from any CTMH paper collection, cut them all apart and assemble with washi tape. (A huge shout out to Cheryl Alexandar for introducing me to this and helping me design it.) 

Card Club 02 - Sugar Rush PML Happy Mail (1)Card Club 02 - Sugar Rush PML Happy Mail (2)Card Club 02 - Sugar Rush PML Happy Mail (3)Card Club 02 - Sugar Rush PML Happy Mail (4)

I know I would be happy if I received this in the mail.  It can hold lots of little messages or photos, even gift cards.

Card Club 02 - Sugar Rush (1)

The remaining cards are created using the Sugar Rush Cardmaking stamp set and thin cuts bundle.

Card Club 02 - Sugar Rush (2)

Along with the Sugar Rush washi tape and Sugar Rush dots.

Card Club 02 - Sugar Rush (3)

This card uses the Sugar Rush Scrapbooking stamp set.

Card Club 02 - Sugar Rush (4)

All of the cards feature the clear shimmer brush (one of my all time favorite products) on the donuts.  It doesn’t photograph well.

Card Club 02 - Sugar Rush (5)So, would you like to join us?  If you aren't local or can't come to the class, I can mail you a kit that will include my cutting diagrams, instructions, and pictures. 

Sunday, March 5 from 2-5pm

Cost is $25 to make 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs)  and a PML Happy Mail

Register by Monday, January 20th

If you can't make it to the workshop, I can put a kit together for you.  Add $10 if you would like it cut and stamped.  Additional $5 if shipping applies.
Leave a comment or email me to register for the class or a kit.
Thanks for stopping by.
Jaime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June Card Club–Sympathy and Get Well

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!  I hope you are taking some time this weekend to thank those that have fought for our freedom and remember those that lost their lives defending this country.  This weekend is so much more than bright sunny days, grilling food, and spending time with family.  I hope you enjoy every aspect of it. Perhaps these cards can also brighten your day. These are the cards that we will create at my June Card Club on Thursday, June 30 from 6:30-9:30pm . Per requests from my regular attendees, I chose to focus on sympathy and get well cards. This card features a retired stamp set, Kiss It Better , but I really wanted to use it. I love how the band-aids act as closures to the ripped card front. This card is much easier than it looks.  The flower is just circles that have been folded.  I added a stem from our Artiste Cricut collection (which is retiring on July 31 by the way). Having a bad day? This card is sure to brighten it and give you some encouraging wo

June Stamp of the Month Blog Hop–Ice Cream Dream

Yeah!  I am finally getting a chance to participate in another blog hop.  We have 50 Close to My Heart Consultants participating in this month’s Stamp of the Month Blog Hop .    If you lose your place along the way the complete list of participants can be found here.   If you have come here from Kathleen Androlewicz’s Blog you are on the right path. The June Stamp of the Month is entitled Ice Cream Dream (S1506) (Set of 7). Here is a picture of this stamp set. I chose to make a card with this stamp because I thought it would be perfect for a birthday! I chose a pattern from our How-To-Book, Wishes: Simple Side View .  I love the cut-out on the front of the card to reveal a little bit of what is inside. I colored the ice cream truck with some of our ShinHan Markers (Peony Purple, Warm Grey 4, Tender Pink, Turquoise Blue, Golden Yellow, and the Blender for some shading). Then I simply added some of our new washi tape from the Carnival Washi Tape pack (Z3067), s

Christmas Cards

Christmas Card Workshop  - Saturday, November 12 from 10a-3p in my studio in Amelia, VA.   Join me to make 15 cards (3 each of 5 designs). Contact me to register.  Choose one of the options below. Here's the list of tools that I used.