Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Card Club–Waterfalls & Revolving Doors

“Waterfalls and Revolving Doors, what are those?”  I’m so glad you asked, because those are the cards that we are making at next month’s Card Club,
Thursday, June 22 from 6:30-9:30pm.

Card Club 06 - CTMH Little Dreamer (1)

I have really been interested in creating “moveable or interactive” cards this year. So I pulled out my Magic How-To-Book. 

Magic

This book was created for scrapbooking pages with different types of interactive elements, but you can easily transpose them for use on cards as well.

Card Club 06 - CTMH Little Dreamer (4)

One of my favorites is the waterfall technique.

Waterfall Ice Cream Cone

It looks really impressive and complicated, but once you learn the steps it’s easy to replicate.

Card Club 06 - CTMH Little Dreamer (8)

As you can see I couldn’t stop with just one.  This card would look great with a name on it too, a short one of course.

Waterfall LOVE Card

I also made a card with a revolving door.

Card Club 06 - CTMH Little Dreamer (3)

Simply spin the spinner on top to reveal another saying. 

Card Club 06 - CTMH Little Dreamer (2)

I couldn’t stop with just 3 cards so I added one more using the June stamp of the month, Hello Foxy.

Card Club 06 - CTMH Little Dreamer (12)

Cutting diagrams, patterns and instructions will be shared with all class attendees and those purchasing a kit.

Who wants to join us in learning to make Waterfall and Revolving Door handmade greeting cards?  If you aren't local or can't come to the class, I can mail you a kit that will include my cutting diagrams, instructions, and pictures. 

Thursday, June 22 from 6:30-9:30pm

Cost is $25 to make 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs) 

Register by Monday, June 12th
If you can't make it to the workshop, I can put a kit together for you.  Add $5 if shipping applies. Add $10 if you want your kit stamped and cut.
Leave a comment or email me to register for the class or a kit.
Thanks for stopping by.
Jaime

No comments :

Post a Comment