Skip to main content

Scrapbook Club–Cats & Bats AND/OR Falling for You

Choices or “Scrapbooking on steroids”!  Next month you have 2 choices for your scrapbook pages, the Cats & Bats collection OR the Falling for You collection OR BOTH!!  It’s your choice.

First, let’s take a look at the Cats & Bats collection.

Cats & Bats P1&2

Cats & Bats Close-Ups (3)

Cats & Bats Close-Ups (4)

Close to My Heart asked consultant Noreen Petty to create a workshop that can be used by other consultants in their business. I narrowed it down to my 3 favorite layouts to use for October’s Scrapbook Club.

Cats & Bats P3&4

Cats & Bats Close-Ups (5)

Cats & Bats Close-Ups (6)

I really like the layout above because it shows how versatile this collection is and that it’s not just for Halloween.

Cats & Bats P5&6

Cats & Bats Close-Ups (1)

Cats & Bats Close-Ups (2)

So as I mentioned you can choose to create the Cats & Bats collection OR you can create with the Falling for You collection.

Falling for You P1&2

Falling for You Close-Ups (5)

Falling for You Close-Ups (7)

Falling for You Close-Ups (6)

As I usually do when we create with 2 paper collections in one month, we use the same patterns for each layout.  So you can see the layout above matches the first layout pictured from Cats & Bats.  So if you choose to create with both collections you simply cut 2 sheets of paper at one time (one from each collection).

Falling for You P3&4

Falling for You Close-Ups (3)

Falling for You Close-Ups (4)

All of these layouts from each collection were created with the Workshop Your Way Kits.

Falling for You P5&6

Falling for You Close-Ups (1)

Falling for You Close-Ups (2)

You can create both collections (Cats & Bats AND/OR Falling for You) by cutting 2 pieces of paper at once (1 from each collection) OR you can stick with just the one collection that you love. 

So who wants to come and create with us!
 
Thursday, October 12 at 6:30pm
Sunday, October 15 at 2pm
 

Cost starts at just $32 or $35 (depends on the collection) and includes a full paper packet and all the embellishments needed to complete the pages.

If you aren’t local, I can put together a kit for you with all of the products as well as my cutting diagrams, instructions, and pictures of the pages.

Register by Wednesday, September 27 to reserve your seat.

Leave a comment or email me if you are interested.

Thanks for stopping by.

Jaime

Comments

  1. Jaime, what exactly is the Scrapbook Club?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janice, thanks for asking. Scrapbook Club is my monthly Scrapbooking group. You do not have to be local to me to join. You could purchase the kit each month. The kit will come with all of the products that I used to make the scrapbook pages as well as instructions including cutting diagrams and photos to recreate the pages on your own.
      As a member of the scrapbook club you can also earn free product by placing a minimum $25 order each month. There are more details at this link. http://singingscrapper.blogspot.com/p/club-member-benefits.html
      Let me know if you have more questions or are interested in joining.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

June Card Club–Sympathy and Get Well

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!  I hope you are taking some time this weekend to thank those that have fought for our freedom and remember those that lost their lives defending this country.  This weekend is so much more than bright sunny days, grilling food, and spending time with family.  I hope you enjoy every aspect of it. Perhaps these cards can also brighten your day. These are the cards that we will create at my June Card Club on Thursday, June 30 from 6:30-9:30pm . Per requests from my regular attendees, I chose to focus on sympathy and get well cards. This card features a retired stamp set, Kiss It Better , but I really wanted to use it. I love how the band-aids act as closures to the ripped card front. This card is much easier than it looks.  The flower is just circles that have been folded.  I added a stem from our Artiste Cricut collection (which is retiring on July 31 by the way). Having a bad day? This card is sure to brighten it and give you some encouraging wo

June Stamp of the Month Blog Hop–Ice Cream Dream

Yeah!  I am finally getting a chance to participate in another blog hop.  We have 50 Close to My Heart Consultants participating in this month’s Stamp of the Month Blog Hop .    If you lose your place along the way the complete list of participants can be found here.   If you have come here from Kathleen Androlewicz’s Blog you are on the right path. The June Stamp of the Month is entitled Ice Cream Dream (S1506) (Set of 7). Here is a picture of this stamp set. I chose to make a card with this stamp because I thought it would be perfect for a birthday! I chose a pattern from our How-To-Book, Wishes: Simple Side View .  I love the cut-out on the front of the card to reveal a little bit of what is inside. I colored the ice cream truck with some of our ShinHan Markers (Peony Purple, Warm Grey 4, Tender Pink, Turquoise Blue, Golden Yellow, and the Blender for some shading). Then I simply added some of our new washi tape from the Carnival Washi Tape pack (Z3067), s

Christmas Cards

Christmas Card Workshop  - Saturday, November 12 from 10a-3p in my studio in Amelia, VA.   Join me to make 15 cards (3 each of 5 designs). Contact me to register.  Choose one of the options below. Here's the list of tools that I used.