Skip to main content

Scrapbook Club–Beary Christmas

Have a very Beary Christmas! It’s the best time of the year. 

Yay, Christmas is on its way and we are creating our scrapbook pages early.  Join us at November’s Scrapbook Club on

Thursday, November 9 at 6:30pm
Sunday, November 12 at 2pm

Beary Christmas P1&2


Beary Christmas Close-Ups (1)

Beary Christmas Close-Ups (2)

This is such a cute Christmas collection.  Add a touch of Liquid Glass on the berries of the holly leaves to give some added dimension.

Beary Christmas P3&4


Beary Christmas Close-Ups (3)

Beary Christmas Close-Ups (4)


I also added the Shimmer Pen to some of the complement stickers and the white chipboard pieces in the next layout.

Beary Christmas P5&6

Beary Christmas Close-Ups (5)


Beary Christmas Close-Ups (6)

Join us at next month’s Scrapbook Club to create these 6 pages using the Beary Christmas Workshops Your Way Scrapbooking Kit.

If you aren’t local simply purchase a kit and I’ll include detailed cutting diagrams and instructions.

Come and create with us!
 
Thursday, November 9 at 6:30pm
Sunday, November 12
at 2pm

Cost starts at just $33.27 and includes a full paper packet and all the embellishments needed to complete the pages.

If you aren’t local, I can put together a kit for you with all of the products as well as my cutting diagrams, instructions, and pictures of the pages.

Register by Wednesday, October 25 to reserve your seat.

Leave a comment or email me if you are interested.

Thanks for stopping by.

Jaime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June Card Club–Sympathy and Get Well

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!  I hope you are taking some time this weekend to thank those that have fought for our freedom and remember those that lost their lives defending this country.  This weekend is so much more than bright sunny days, grilling food, and spending time with family.  I hope you enjoy every aspect of it. Perhaps these cards can also brighten your day. These are the cards that we will create at my June Card Club on Thursday, June 30 from 6:30-9:30pm . Per requests from my regular attendees, I chose to focus on sympathy and get well cards. This card features a retired stamp set, Kiss It Better , but I really wanted to use it. I love how the band-aids act as closures to the ripped card front. This card is much easier than it looks.  The flower is just circles that have been folded.  I added a stem from our Artiste Cricut collection (which is retiring on July 31 by the way). Having a bad day? This card is sure to brighten it and give you some encouraging wo

June Stamp of the Month Blog Hop–Ice Cream Dream

Yeah!  I am finally getting a chance to participate in another blog hop.  We have 50 Close to My Heart Consultants participating in this month’s Stamp of the Month Blog Hop .    If you lose your place along the way the complete list of participants can be found here.   If you have come here from Kathleen Androlewicz’s Blog you are on the right path. The June Stamp of the Month is entitled Ice Cream Dream (S1506) (Set of 7). Here is a picture of this stamp set. I chose to make a card with this stamp because I thought it would be perfect for a birthday! I chose a pattern from our How-To-Book, Wishes: Simple Side View .  I love the cut-out on the front of the card to reveal a little bit of what is inside. I colored the ice cream truck with some of our ShinHan Markers (Peony Purple, Warm Grey 4, Tender Pink, Turquoise Blue, Golden Yellow, and the Blender for some shading). Then I simply added some of our new washi tape from the Carnival Washi Tape pack (Z3067), s

Christmas Cards

Christmas Card Workshop  - Saturday, November 12 from 10a-3p in my studio in Amelia, VA.   Join me to make 15 cards (3 each of 5 designs). Contact me to register.  Choose one of the options below. Here's the list of tools that I used.