Skip to main content

February Monthly Specials

Sorry I have been MIA lately.  With an extra event January and February on top of my regular monthly groups, school and my usual piano lessons (oh an I added another 2 hours to my schedule in January) I have been swamped.  

So here it is, FINALLY, February's monthly specials.  Don't miss these!

Stamptacular Sale

https://singingscrapper.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/campaigns/2002-stamptacular.aspx


Get ready for some Stamptacular deals on your favorite stamp sets and Stamp + Thin Cuts bundles!  With drastically reduced prices on dozens of stamp sets and Stamp + Thin Cuts bundles, this amazing special is one you won't want to miss out on.  We've even brought back five stamp sets from the past as exclusive items in the Stamptacular special!  

https://singingscrapper.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/campaigns/2002-stamptacular.aspx


Check out the chart below to get in on these amazing deals!
 
*Offer available February 1-29 while supplies last.  Shipping assessed on retail value of all items.


Be Mine

https://singingscrapper.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/campaigns/2002-be-mine.aspx

The Be Mine Heart Banner comes with five wood heart shapes and a digital art file that you can download to customize your project. The digital art file includes a handful of sentiments as well as a heart shape that will make it a cinch to decorate the hearts on your banner exactly how you like it! This exclusive project will only be available through February 29 while supplies last, so order yours right away! 

All Around Creativity

https://singingscrapper.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/campaigns/2001-all-around-creativity.aspx



To celebrate National Papercrafting Month, we've put together a special that features your all-around creativity!  The All Around Creativity special includes FIVE gorgeous wooden wreath kits, complete with a double-sided pattern paper, die-cut flowers, and leaves, all topped off with a paper bow for easy embellishment.  

https://singingscrapper.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/campaigns/2001-all-around-creativity.aspx

 With FIVE different sentiments to choose from, it's never been easier to add a personalized touch to your home decor! 

*Offer available thru February 29th.  Shipping and handling based on full retail price of all items.  Discounted applies only when four or more kits are purchased together.

Oh My Heart

https://singingscrapper.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/campaigns/1912-oh-my-heart.aspx


With a brand new paper packet, coordinating sticker sheet, complementary cardstock, and exclusive stamp set, the Oh My Heart special is sure to capture your heart this Valentine's Day!  Make sure to get the Oh My Heart workshop kit for everything you'll need to show some Valentine's Day love with beautiful handmade cards and scrapbook layouts.  You can even save 25% when  you purchase the workshop kit that includes the My Acrylix Oh My Heart stamp set!



*Offer available through February 29.  Shipping and handling based on full retail price of all items.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June Card Club–Sympathy and Get Well

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!  I hope you are taking some time this weekend to thank those that have fought for our freedom and remember those that lost their lives defending this country.  This weekend is so much more than bright sunny days, grilling food, and spending time with family.  I hope you enjoy every aspect of it. Perhaps these cards can also brighten your day. These are the cards that we will create at my June Card Club on Thursday, June 30 from 6:30-9:30pm . Per requests from my regular attendees, I chose to focus on sympathy and get well cards. This card features a retired stamp set, Kiss It Better , but I really wanted to use it. I love how the band-aids act as closures to the ripped card front. This card is much easier than it looks.  The flower is just circles that have been folded.  I added a stem from our Artiste Cricut collection (which is retiring on July 31 by the way). Having a bad day? This card is sure to brighten it and give you some encouraging wo

June Stamp of the Month Blog Hop–Ice Cream Dream

Yeah!  I am finally getting a chance to participate in another blog hop.  We have 50 Close to My Heart Consultants participating in this month’s Stamp of the Month Blog Hop .    If you lose your place along the way the complete list of participants can be found here.   If you have come here from Kathleen Androlewicz’s Blog you are on the right path. The June Stamp of the Month is entitled Ice Cream Dream (S1506) (Set of 7). Here is a picture of this stamp set. I chose to make a card with this stamp because I thought it would be perfect for a birthday! I chose a pattern from our How-To-Book, Wishes: Simple Side View .  I love the cut-out on the front of the card to reveal a little bit of what is inside. I colored the ice cream truck with some of our ShinHan Markers (Peony Purple, Warm Grey 4, Tender Pink, Turquoise Blue, Golden Yellow, and the Blender for some shading). Then I simply added some of our new washi tape from the Carnival Washi Tape pack (Z3067), s

Christmas Cards

Christmas Card Workshop  - Saturday, November 12 from 10a-3p in my studio in Amelia, VA.   Join me to make 15 cards (3 each of 5 designs). Contact me to register.  Choose one of the options below. Here's the list of tools that I used.